Day 3 of the 10 day challenge is listing 8 of your fears. This was a tough one. I wouldn’t say I have very many fears. I’m far from “fearless” but feel like I can control a lot of the things that I’m afraid of.
1. Disappointing others.
2. Dying in a car crash. I have nightmares about this a lot.
3. Descending mountains on a bike where I can’t see where I am going.
4. Not having any direction or purpose.
5. Getting hit by a car while riding my bike because breaking your head open is not fun.
6. Buffets. People touch that food and sneeze all over it. I don’t want to eat that disease infested food.
8. Not being good enough.
9. Dying alone. This is my biggest fear.